As women, we are usually at a loss as to how to touch a mans penis in a way that is wonderfully pleasuring to him. Our man wants us to bring him to orgasm manually, but we have NO clue has to how to do that. How tightly do we hold his cock? How far up and down his shaft to we move our hands? How do we hold our hands on him as we stroke him?
Getting a man to experience orgasm as we touch him is often a lengthy process. We feel so clumsy about it, and we often ARE clumsy about it, that our arm wears out before he cums. Then in frustration he moves our hand aside and does it himself, right, the first time.
Now bear in mind, that every man does himself differently. They all have techniques that feel best to them. So you may have to experiment, ask questions (in a sexy tone) and watch how he does it himself. (A woman raptly watching him masturbate from close up is a real turn-on to a man). You may have to induce him to let you watch.
Try offering to let him cum in your mouth or on your breasts as an inducement. Remember that as they get closer to cumming, they often change techniques. Watch for that. DONT ask questions when he is close to cumming. Gently playing with his testicles as you watch is a great way to help out. Men love to hear us squeel in delight as they start to shoot.
So, if you can get your man to show you how HE does it, you are miles ahead! But in general, for a starter, try these things.
1) Place your body where you can rest your wrist on his hip or tummy and still be able to move your hand an inch and a half or two inches by flexing your wrist back and forth. This will help with your fatigue factor. Lie on your mans right side, (if you’re right handed) with your shoulder about level with his, and put your head on his shoulder or on the pillow beside his head.
2) Wrap your first finger and thumb around his cock shaft two inches below his glans (the cute little crown men have at the bottom of their little helmet). You will move your hand from that location up to just below his crown, but not over his crown. That is your stroking range. Readjust your position beside him so that you can move your hand up and down his cock this distance by simply flexing your wrist, your wrist and forearm resting on him. Remember, this may take awhile, so get comfy.
3) Stroke SLOW. Dont wear yourself out by doing it fast. Nice slow movements up and down his shaft are the key. You will feel his cock continue to harden if you are going the right speed. If his cock begins to soften, you are doing it wrong (To make your fantasy more lurid, slow your speed, and let your little finger caress his balls each time you come to the bottom of your stroke).
4) Breathe in his ear, and whisper sexual fantasies to him if you want to shorten the process. This is one reason you should have your head right next to his.
5) How tightly do you grip? Put three fingers in your mouth, and purse your lips around them. Now purse your lips (NOT your teeth) as tightly as you can. THAT is how tightly you should hold his shaft in your hand. If you are gripping it the right tightness, then you should feel the irregularities that lie under the skin of his penis. A mans penis is not smooth under his skin! And the sensations my hand feels as it caresses his shaft, sensing the little bumps and textures there, can be a real turn on. Enjoy!
6) When he is beginning to stiffen throughout his body, and breathing harder, DONT speed up. Wait, make him suffer as his body begins to beg for release. When his penis begins to swell slightly, and his balls begin to pulse, put your head in his lap and tell him out-loud to cum in your mouth. Then put your lips around his cock and enjoy his gift to you. You will feel his gratitude, you will see it in his eyes, you will experience it the next day, ALL day. Men love it when you are willing to take their cummies into your mouth and swallow them, or kiss him with it still in your mouth (ask first about that part). A mans cum is might just end up being your favorite food group, full of protein and goodness!